"Natta" means to stretch and so this adavu (foot work) involves some stretching to form beautiful patterns. The "Natta Adavu" involves heel contacts of the feet. Thus word "Nattu" in Tamil is also referred to "perching of heels". So get ready for some stretching and synchronization of hands and legs with this Bharatanatyam dance how to video. This is a nine part video tutorial for this 13 step traditional Indian dance move.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades