In this video, we learn the basics of Irish dance. First, you need to tie your shoes onto you tightly, then make a cross and go underneath your foot with the strings. You will see a lot of pointing with the toes when you are dancing, and you should never be able to see in between the legs. Your arms should be right by your side and not flared out. When you lift, bring the other right in front of it immediately. Another popular movement is to do a skip with a hop and a jump in between. After you practice these, you will be able to graduate to hard shoes and continue learning!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades